Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Famous Artists

With the new year came several new releases from Usborne, including this one that I'm very excited about!  The Usborne Book of Famous Artists is a great addition to our homeschool studies, and plus... it's just a lot of fun, and very interesting, to look at!  It offers information, personal quotes, and of course the artwork of 36 artists, including Van Gogh,, Rembrandt, Matisse, Picasso, Dali and Warhol.  I love the little timelines for each of the artists so you can see where they were, what they were doing throughout their lives!  And with most of our books, you can use our Quicklinks site to learn even more about the artists and see more of their work!  This is definitely one of my favorite new titles from Usborne this year so far!


You can shop my online store at www.HeyJadeBooks.com, we have a huge selection of books for all ages, all reading levels and on all kinds of topics, plus games, teaching manipulatives, puzzles and so much more!

February 1st-February 29th, you can join our Usborne team for only $29!  That gets you eight of our best selling titles, and all the business tools and supplies you need to get your business started!  Contact me for details, I'd love to have you on my team! HeyJadeBooks[at]gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment