Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 2012 Specials!

August is upon us!  It's still a fantastic time to host a party, join my team or buy books!  Here are our August Specials!


Start your own Usborne Business for only $69 for our large business kit, which includes about 25 books and all the business materials you need to get going (website, ordering software, catalogs, etc).  This is the deal I used to get started just over a year ago, and I certainly never regretted it.  A box of fantastic titles for $69 AND the opportunity to own my own small business promoting literacy!  Love it!


Host a book party this month and you can still earn Double Free Books for parties that go over $400 in retail sales.  This is a wonderful way to load up your book shelves with high-quality books that your kids will love, and save a ton of money doing it.  PLUS, spend a fun evening with your friends and me!


Some of our best sellers are on special this month, too!  Spend $40 and then add these fantastic books to your cart for a discount!  You're certainly getting the most for your money shopping with Usborne Books & More!

Please contact me with any questions or needs you may have!  I'd love to work with you!  www.HeyJadeBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment