Monday, November 19, 2012

12 Days of Christmas or Advent Calendar Gifts!



My family does an Advent study and countdown to Christmas each year... we've done it many different ways.  One of the neatest ones I've seen, and plan on doing, is giving the kids a Christmas book every day, December 1st to December 25th, and reading it together as a family.  Wrap each book so they're a surprise... and kids LOVE unwrapping presents. The sight of 25 wrapped books waiting for them will be so amazing!  You could also do this for the 12 days of Christmas as well!  The titles don't have to be Christmas, either.  Do what works best for you and your family!

We have some amazing Christmas titles this year, you can check them out here.  And, of course, we have books for every age, reading level, and on nearly any topic... so there's certainly something for everyone with Usborne Books & More.  Contact me on how to get your books for Christmas!  I can help you get books for FREE!  HeyJadeBooks [at] gmail [dot] com or www.HeyJadeBooks.com

I also adore this Book of the Month idea for a child's birthday... it's a fantastic gift they'll continue to receive all year long.  I'd love to talk to you about setting something like this up as well!

Also, we'll be announcing information about our Book Friday deals soon.  To get the details, subscribe to my once-a-month eNewsletter!  Book Friday sounds so much better than Black Friday, don't you think?  Contact me to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment