Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Facebook Party Rules

Party is open on Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 from 9-10pm central. 
Located at: http://www.facebook.com/heyjadebooks

Thank you for taking part in my virtual party!  Here are some of the details you need to know.

I will be showing off my new eCommerce website, posting reading tips, product information, company information, asking questions and more!  You will receive entries into the drawing to win the Hostess Benefits of my June Mystery Hostess Party by participating in the conversation!  Feel free to ask any reading/book related questions you have and to comment as much as you'd like.  Remember to refresh the FB page frequently as new comments will be posting continuously and you don't want to miss out on anything!

You are also entered to win by purchasing books through the June Mystery Hostess eShow link or contacting me directly with your order before June 27th!  eShow link: http://www.myubam.com/90/?c=m3986 (please verify that it says "Your Consultant: Jade Clark AND eShow: June Mystery Hostess" near the top, left part of the home page).

Prize: The Hostess Benefits from this party! FREE BOOKS!!*
Earn entries by...
  • "like"ing a post
  • commenting on a post
  • sharing a post
  • Extra entries for every $15 you order through me or the eShow
  • Extra entries for scheduling a book party with me for June, July or August!
* I won't know the exact amount of free books until the party closes on June 27th 11:59pm.  The more you and my other guests purchase, the bigger the prize will be!  Winner will be drawn on June 28th and notified as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment