Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Virtual Usborne Books & More Facebook Party

Join me on Tuesday, June 12th at 9pm central for an Usborne Books & More Facebook Party.  What's that?  Basically a virtual version of our home parties.  And, the best part is that just by participating you can get entered to win the Hostess Benefits of the June Mystery Hostess Party that's going on right now!  That means you can win lots of FREE BOOKS and you don't even have to leave your house!  Sweet, right?

I'll be posting literacy tips, product and company information, asking questions and answering questions right on my facebook page that evening.  You get entries into the drawing just by commenting, liking, and interacting.  You can also earn extra entries by making purchases through the June Mystery Hostess Party or eShow.  You can contact me with your order or complete the transaction online through my eCommerce site.

Looking forward to partying with you next Tuesday!  RSVP here!

1 comment: