Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy First Day of Fall!

Yes!  It's finally here.  I love Fall.  It's my favorite season!  Beautifully changing leaves, pumpkins everywhere (oh yes, I love me some pumpkins!), the scents, the tastes, the colors, the feeling!  I just love it!  So, happy Fall, y'all!!

Something about Fall makes me want to curl up with a coffee and a book!  How 'bout you?  If you need some suggestions on "Fall Reading," I'll be posting more about that soon!  Stay tuned.  Plus, I will be sharing mid-season new titles as soon as I get word. I already know one and it's AMAZING!  You're going to love it.

Fall is a fun time for my business because there are all kinds of Fall Festivals and Holiday Markets popping up that I will be participating in.  People start wanting to get together with their friends more (and hey, why not earn free books for that?).  I am excited about this season.  I hope you are, too! Also, remember, through September 30th, you can start your own Usborne Books & More business for just $25!!!  Let's talk about it, ok?  It's pretty much a no-brainer!  HeyJadeBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment