Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday All Weekend!

The Black Friday Specials are running all weekend!  Make sure to check them out before Monday.  Here are some examples of great deals you can get right now!  But hurry!

Only $10 (reg $24.99)
Only $3.90 (reg $12.99)
Only $17.99 (reg $29.99)
The Black Friday Specials run through Monday, when they will be replaced with new Cyber Monday Specials!  Woo hoo, get your shop on!  Visit www.HeyJadeBooks.com to see all of the wonderful Usborne Books!

P.S. On Thanksgiving morning, my sponsor's vehicle was stolen from her driveway while they slept.  All of our combined inventory was in it, and while the vehicle was recovered (though heavily damaged)... the books are all gone.  If you were planning to come by and shop my books in person, I no longer have inventory on hand to sell and am not sure when I will again at this point. Please go through my online store linked above to make purchases.  Let me know if you have any questions on specific titles and I will be glad to help!  I am thankful that my sponsor's vehicle was returned, but we both lost a lot of income opportunity in those books.  If you don't mind praying for both of us to have a great December with lots of sales to make up for it, we'd appreciate it!  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Will do! Sorry the books are gone and the vehicle was damaged. Don't understand people that would do that. :(

    ReplyDelete