Sunday, November 13, 2011

Come do your Christmas Shopping!

Friends, if you live in the DFW area and would like to purchase some children's books to knock some names off of your Christmas shopping list, just come on by!  No really, let me know you're coming and I can have my inventory available for you to look through!  I have lots of wonderful titles for you to choose from, and it'll save you on shipping costs!  But if I don't have what you're looking for in my possession, ordering is so simple and delivery is super speedy!

Here are some of the books I have available right now...




 

And about 30 other books to choose from!  Come visit and shop, just let me know you're coming - call, email, text or fb message me!  You can always shop online at my website: HeyJadeBooks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment