Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Books, Get 'Em Now!

We have some wonderful Christmas books to use as we lead up to Christmas.  Some of them were SO good, they're already out of stock.  Whoa!  I know, right?  But, don't worry... still some great ones available... FOR NOW!  You might wanna hurry!  And best yet... we have a lot of our books available in sets...

The Christmas Activity Collection includes Drawing, Doodling, and Coloring for Christmas, Christmas Patterns to Color, Christmas Coloring Book, and Lots of Things to Find and Color at Christmas.

There's a Christmas Card Collection with 20 Pop-up Christmas Cards to Color and 20 Christmas Cards to Color.

For the littles, there is the First Christmas Collection, with Baby's First Christmas, Baby's Very First Noisy Book Christmas, Very First Christmas Carols, and Very First Words Christmas.
Touchy-Feely Set of Three That's Not My..., including That's Not My...Reindeer, That's Not My...Santa, and That's Not My...Snowman.

A Sticker and Coloring Collection with That's Not My ...Coloring Book Christmas, My First Christmas Coloring Book, and First Sticker Book Christmas.

Finally a Carols and Advent Set with Advent Nativity Book and First Book of Christmas Carols.


And that's just the sets, we have lots of other Christmas books available by themselves as well!  Check them all out at my online store: www.HeyJadeBooks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment