Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Usborne Book of Know How!


This is one of my favorite Usborne titles right now.  Don't tell him, but my 6-year-old is getting this for Christmas!  It's called The Book of Know How!  A large, hardback book with over 100 pages, it includes all kinds of things kids love... magic tricks, information on how to be a spy, ideas for games and all kinds of adventures.  It's really neat.  I've loved looking through it, and I just know my son is going to be so excited to get started on some of these things!  There's definitely something in this book for every member of your family to enjoy!  Makes a wonderful family gift!  You'll find more awesome books like this at my online store, www.HeyJadeBooks.com.  It's not too late to get your Christmas orders in!  But don't wait too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment