Friday, December 23, 2011

Last Minute Gifts? Come See Me!

I have several books available if you are in need of some last minute kids' gifts.  Text me or email me HeyJadeBooks[at]gmail.com and let me know you wanna stop by tonite or tomorrow (til 4pm)!  Here is what I have (click on the title to find out more and see the price, tax applies but no shipping costs!)...

Curly the Pig
Poppy's Secret Wish
Python Problem, Pet Vet #4
Then and Now
Trees - IR
What Makes You Ill?
When I Was a Baby
Why Do People Eat?
Why Do We Eat? (Level 2) - IR
123 Coloring Book with Stickers
Animal Coloring Book with stickers
Anna Hibiscus Book 1
Dogs and Puppies IL
Baby's Very First Mealtime Book
Pasta and Pizza
That's Not My Penguin
1001 Things To Spot At Christmas
1001 Things to Spot Long Ago
Story of Inventions
Alphabet Picture Book
Things People Do
Big Book of Big Animals
Big Book of Big Machines
Flip-Flap Body Book (C/V)
I Love Words
Famous Artists IL
Busy Santa Book

No comments:

Post a Comment